+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Dei Lynams Boobs

Dei Lynams Boobs

Watching the lockout special on Comcast.

Holy smokes!!!!! Shes ginormous!

Ugly face but I had no idea she was that huge.
    Belmont is a POS!

Post pics asshole.
    Originally posted by betty:
    of the teenagers on the board, i think dbfp is the smartest, with Beans a close second.
    Originally posted by kellygrun:
    dbfp might be the best overall poster on the board at this point.
    Quote Originally Posted by mpt View Post
    I had an insatiable taste for dick in my mouth.

Quote Originally Posted by dbfp210 View Post
    Post pics asshole.
    The little slut is wearing a shear top showing her huge cleavage as well.

Sorry no pics
    Belmont is a POS!

With nipples the size of yarmulkes.

Pro-Tebow. God Bless. mpt has a reputation beyond repute mpt has a reputation beyond repute mpt has a reputation beyond repute mpt has a reputation beyond repute mpt has a reputation beyond repute mpt has a reputation beyond repute mpt has a reputation beyond repute mpt has a reputation beyond repute mpt has a reputation beyond repute mpt has a reputation beyond repute mpt has a reputation beyond repute mpt's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Dei Lynam is actually a dude, so you would probably refer to them as "man boobs."

This is also one of those times where you don't really need to follow message board rules and guidelines and post a picture. It's probably better for all of us if you don't.

Gimme' head 'til I'm Dead Cuad has a reputation beyond repute Cuad has a reputation beyond repute Cuad has a reputation beyond repute Cuad has a reputation beyond repute Cuad has a reputation beyond repute Cuad has a reputation beyond repute Cuad has a reputation beyond repute Cuad has a reputation beyond repute Cuad has a reputation beyond repute Cuad has a reputation beyond repute Cuad has a reputation beyond repute Cuad's Avatar

4) Rhea Hughes – This is going to make my boy Hahndog really pissed off. He turns to Rhea for all of his sports information. He LOVES her. All I can say is – Thank God for radio with that face. (PS – does she have a Whopper stuck in her throat in the picture or something?)

Internet can be cruel to this cuttie
    3) Andrea Kremer – Even attempting to be at her best makes her look worse. She looks like a combination of a rat and Lyle Lovett. She needs to consider getting that beak fixed, and, like pronto… (PS – Oh yeah, let me wear these glasses to cover up my stupid ugly face and fool America. No dice sister, America is on to you!)

2) Dei Lynam – Umm, I think I just threw up in my mouth a little.

This picture comes up in google images for her so we'll run with it
    1) Jennaphr Frederick – Even the way she spells her name pisses me off her face makes it even worse. I know she isn’t a sportscaster but no ugly list is complete without included this chick on it. She looks like and asteroid hit her in the face and when they put her back together they had some extra parts left over, like a chest of drawers from IKEA. I am getting ahead of myself though.

GiveMeYourBeans= My Bitch FLiP has a reputation beyond repute FLiP has a reputation beyond repute FLiP has a reputation beyond repute FLiP has a reputation beyond repute FLiP has a reputation beyond repute FLiP has a reputation beyond repute FLiP has a reputation beyond repute FLiP has a reputation beyond repute FLiP has a reputation beyond repute FLiP has a reputation beyond repute FLiP has a reputation beyond repute FLiP's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    That's not dei lynam
    Originally Posted by jsp92
    That's not the point. You have a serious mental issue when it comes to the internet. You start ****ing with people's real lives and you are going to have a situation on your hands that you aren't smart enough to deal with.

Quote Originally Posted by KrukNut View Post
    Makes more than flip, leaving on a 10 day european vacation tomorrow, wife is much hotter than flip's beast, but yeah, flip has been to FOUR phillies games this year, OMGZ
    Quote Originally Posted by KrukNut View Post
    "My girlfriend looks like a man but its the best I can do"

+ Reply to Thread