+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 78 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 51 ... LastLast

Thread: Minor leagues 2017

Minor leagues 2017

I thought mtcal was going to make the thread at some point, but I guess someone has to.

Games on 4/6

Reading @ Portland 6 PM (Eshelman)

Clearwater v Dunedin 7 PM (TBA)

Lehigh Valley v Pawtucket 7:05 PM (Thompson)

Lakewood @ Kannapolis 7:05 PM (Romero)

It seems like the team's farm system ranking either stayed the same or got a little worse according to most sources.

Lehigh Valley should be pretty good again with a deep rotation (Appel, Lively, Pinto, Pivetta and Thompson) and some offensive potential (Alfaro, Crawford, Hoskins, Cozens, Quinn and Williams)

Reading might have some decent pitching (Anderson, Eshelman and Viza), but two prospects are starting on the DL (Arano and Garcia). They'll probably play nice defense (Kingery, Canelo and Tocci) and get some power from their outfielders (Brown, Pullin and Tromp)

Clearwater has a little pitching (Garcia, Kilome, Taveras, Tirado and Irvin), little offense (Pujols, Randolph) and Rob Ducey is on their coaching staff

Lakewood has some more pitching (Falter, Fanti, Medina, Romero and Sanchez) but may not hit a ton (Moniak and Brito)

King Breather John Gulbunney has a reputation beyond repute John Gulbunney has a reputation beyond repute John Gulbunney has a reputation beyond repute John Gulbunney has a reputation beyond repute John Gulbunney has a reputation beyond repute John Gulbunney has a reputation beyond repute John Gulbunney has a reputation beyond repute John Gulbunney has a reputation beyond repute John Gulbunney has a reputation beyond repute John Gulbunney has a reputation beyond repute John Gulbunney has a reputation beyond repute

hope you had a great winter, spoonguy. MT basically got banned from the board. I may go to a few Lehigh Valley games this year, I'll see if Rowen wants to go but he usually cancels.
    Copyright 2011 ADK Innovations, LLC dba Philly Sports Central ALL RIGHTS RESERVED

man i thought for sure he was gone, i was going to try and stalk him to get him back, i should have never questioned spoonguy's dedication

I told you he was going to be back the other day.
    Copyright 2011 ADK Innovations, LLC dba Philly Sports Central ALL RIGHTS RESERVED

i know you did, but when he still hadn't posted i started to worry. i found some software developer in philly with kind of the same name, but was reluctant to actually reach out to someone who may or may not be someone I kind of know from the internet

Great to see you spoonguy. Hope you had a nice winter.

Love spoonguy. Too bad he wasn't around to tell me who to watch during Spring Training though

My man!
    Forgive me if watching the 76ers, the Flyers, the Primaries and typing on Twitter that I didn't spell it out until you started acting an ass, but I guess I should have expected your nature to reveal itself.

Minor leagues 2017

Great relief to have spoonguy back.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Lehigh Valley and Reading were postponed.

Clearwater won 3-1

Randolph 0/4 1 R 2 K
    Pujols 1/3 1 2B 2 RBI 1 K

Eflin 5 IP 1 H 0 R 0 BB 6 K (W 1-0)
    Singer 2 IP 1 H 0 R 0 BB 3 K (S 1)

Lakewood won 7-5

Brito 2/5 1 R 2 K
    Gamboa 2/5 2 R
    Moniak 2/5 2 R 1 K
    Hall 2/4 1 RBI
    Sandberg 2/4 1 R 1 2B 1 RBI

Romero 4 IP 8 H 4 ER 0 BB 5 K