W
    L
    L
    W
    W
    W
    L
    W

I got 9-7, Ike. Let me axe you what you got for a record? I'll hang up and listen.

5 win team.
    Copyright 2011 ADK Innovations, LLC dba Philly Sports Central ALL RIGHTS RESERVED

Ugh schedule release day is the WORST. Breathers ****ing LOVE it.

Swing how many prime time games you think they get? Thanksgiving?
    Copyright 2011 ADK Innovations, LLC dba Philly Sports Central ALL RIGHTS RESERVED

No doubt I pencil them in for at least 11 wins.

Schedule Release Day

I had no idea that was today, **** yeah

swing is correct. dumbest thing ever is people going through and putting Ws and Ls next to games that are five months away. love the "well, that's gonna be a let-down game..." and "I can see them splitting within the division". I'm guessing 3 primetime games. Probably belong on the wasteland of Thursdays but they'll get at least one game for Gruden to slobber all over Wentz.

the NFL should release the schedule on a week to week basis. After a game, the announcers can tell us what game is up next.

I like it, but how would the breathers plan their trip to Milwaukee in November?

Quote Originally Posted by e-five View Post
    I like it, but how would the breathers plan their trip to Milwaukee in November?
    [PSFy]lol teh beer capital of the world!!!!111!![/PSFy]

King Breather John Gulbunney has a reputation beyond repute John Gulbunney has a reputation beyond repute John Gulbunney has a reputation beyond repute John Gulbunney has a reputation beyond repute John Gulbunney has a reputation beyond repute John Gulbunney has a reputation beyond repute John Gulbunney has a reputation beyond repute John Gulbunney has a reputation beyond repute John Gulbunney has a reputation beyond repute John Gulbunney has a reputation beyond repute John Gulbunney has a reputation beyond repute

Schedule Release Day

Schedule Leak: Eagles will have back-to-back West Coast games:

Dec. 3 at Seattle and then Dec. 10 at L.A. Rams. (via @Jeff_McLane)

The Eagles requested that, wanted to stay on the west coast for the week. Nice to see the league doing the Birds a solid.

+ Reply to Thread