+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Schedule Release Day

The NFL has been trying to help the Eagles for years with rule changes, scheduling, and on field calls that go the Eagles way 90% of the time.
    Copyright 2011 ADK Innovations, LLC dba Philly Sports Central ALL RIGHTS RESERVED

was just driving to Quick Chek to get a delicious fresh brewed coffee and had one of the Philly sports radio stations on. Jon Ritchie said that he needed proof that home teams in the NFL win more games than road teams. They looked it up, as if that needed to be proven, and home teams win 58% which Ritchie said isn't an advantage. It really is no wonder that Philadelphia is the dumbest city in America.
    Copyright 2011 ADK Innovations, LLC dba Philly Sports Central ALL RIGHTS RESERVED

Christmas game in Philly. Snowballs at Santa Clause references all day!
    Forgive me if watching the 76ers, the Flyers, the Primaries and typing on Twitter that I didn't spell it out until you started acting an ass, but I guess I should have expected your nature to reveal itself.

Well, Jon Ritchie used to smash his own face in the pre-game with his helmet until blood was dripping down, so I don't think he's the sharpest knife in the drawer.

dmc drinks until he shits his pants, how sharp of a knife is he?

Quote Originally Posted by e-five View Post
    swing is correct. dumbest thing ever is people going through and putting Ws and Ls next to games that are five months away. love the "well, that's gonna be a let-down game..." and "I can see them splitting within the division". I'm guessing 3 primetime games. Probably belong on the wasteland of Thursdays but they'll get at least one game for Gruden to slobber all over Wentz.
    lol

King Breather John Gulbunney has a reputation beyond repute John Gulbunney has a reputation beyond repute John Gulbunney has a reputation beyond repute John Gulbunney has a reputation beyond repute John Gulbunney has a reputation beyond repute John Gulbunney has a reputation beyond repute John Gulbunney has a reputation beyond repute John Gulbunney has a reputation beyond repute John Gulbunney has a reputation beyond repute John Gulbunney has a reputation beyond repute John Gulbunney has a reputation beyond repute
    Jon from Quakertown
    You're on WIP

"First time long time cuz, the last guy kinda stole my thunder. I'll hang up and listen to your thoughts"

The most retarded part of the schedule release is that all the opponents were already known, home and away. But because they were put into an order, the breathers get all excited.

Another breather special: "Why do we have to play in Seattle again?!?!" Breathers completely unaware that where each team finishes in their division dictates which teams they play and where. The think it's "that asshole Goodell" trying to stick it to the Eagles. smh

that is kind of ********, that asshole goodell needs to fix that ****

not surprising the Eagles got the most favorable travel/bye week schedule, the Giants the least. If it wasn't for the league the Giants would probably have 8 SB wins.

+ Reply to Thread