+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Thread: Schedule Release Day

Quote Originally Posted by SwingOnThis View Post
    The most retarded part of the schedule release is that all the opponents were already known, home and away. But because they were put into an order, the breathers get all excited.
    You didn't know the Patriots play 16 home games a year?
    Forgive me if watching the 76ers, the Flyers, the Primaries and typing on Twitter that I didn't spell it out until you started acting an ass, but I guess I should have expected your nature to reveal itself.

King Breather John Gulbunney has a reputation beyond repute John Gulbunney has a reputation beyond repute John Gulbunney has a reputation beyond repute John Gulbunney has a reputation beyond repute John Gulbunney has a reputation beyond repute John Gulbunney has a reputation beyond repute John Gulbunney has a reputation beyond repute John Gulbunney has a reputation beyond repute John Gulbunney has a reputation beyond repute John Gulbunney has a reputation beyond repute John Gulbunney has a reputation beyond repute

Schedule Release Day

Quote Originally Posted by e-five View Post
    First time, long time. I think they go.

W
    L
    W
    L
    L
    W, love them coming out of the bye
    W
    L
    W
    L
    L
    W
    W
    W
    L
    W

I got 9-7, Ike. Let me axe you what you got for a record? I'll hang up and listen.
    e5 has them at 5-1 in the division, losing only at Dallas after the bye. Pretty close to what Eagles fans actually predict.
    Copyright 2011 ADK Innovations, LLC dba Philly Sports Central ALL RIGHTS RESERVED

Quote Originally Posted by pp999 View Post
    e5 has them at 5-1 in the division, losing only at Dallas after the bye. Pretty close to what Eagles fans actually predict.
    in all fairness to me, I posted that prior to the schedule being released to mock the sports radio crowd that hands out Ws and Ls. I'd probably pick them to beat the Niners and lose to the Seahawks if I was taking it seriously.

Quote Originally Posted by pp999 View Post
    in all fairness to me, I posted that prior to the schedule being released to mock the sports radio crowd that hands out Ws and Ls. I'd probably pick them to beat the Niners and lose to the Seahawks if I was taking it seriously.

King Breather John Gulbunney has a reputation beyond repute John Gulbunney has a reputation beyond repute John Gulbunney has a reputation beyond repute John Gulbunney has a reputation beyond repute John Gulbunney has a reputation beyond repute John Gulbunney has a reputation beyond repute John Gulbunney has a reputation beyond repute John Gulbunney has a reputation beyond repute John Gulbunney has a reputation beyond repute John Gulbunney has a reputation beyond repute John Gulbunney has a reputation beyond repute

Schedule Release Day

http://www.rotoworld.com/articles/nf...-dive-into-sos

5 Easiest Schedules
    5 Toughest Schedules
    Easiest & Toughest Early Schedules
    A Deep Dive into SOS via @SharpFootball: rotoworld.com/articles/nfl/7

Schedule Release Day

Saints and Adrian Peterson are in deep talks on a contract. Moving in the right direction.

Schedule Release Day

Of course two NFC east teams are in there for having yo fave the eagles twice

+ Reply to Thread