+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: RIP Dutch Daulton

RIP Dutch Daulton

I know you're not supposed to talk about white players and their accomplishments here because this is a PC politics board.

So the insults and downplaying Daulton's Phillies career will begin immediately as soon as the usual PC police read this.

Yeah, the anti-white contingent here will run you out of town on a rail.

White Power!
    Forgive me if watching the 76ers, the Flyers, the Primaries and typing on Twitter that I didn't spell it out until you started acting an ass, but I guess I should have expected your nature to reveal itself.

I've Got Hard Nips rncd89 has a reputation beyond repute rncd89 has a reputation beyond repute rncd89 has a reputation beyond repute rncd89 has a reputation beyond repute rncd89 has a reputation beyond repute rncd89 has a reputation beyond repute rncd89 has a reputation beyond repute rncd89 has a reputation beyond repute rncd89 has a reputation beyond repute rncd89 has a reputation beyond repute rncd89 has a reputation beyond repute rncd89's Avatar
    I pretty much imagine everyone on this board to have this tattoo

If your not mad at this sentence. Than they're is something wrong with you.

I just saw Dutch in the afterlife, damn he looks good. The b*stard didn't recognize me, though...........I'll let it slide for now.

I put this up hours ago and the PC police are strangely quiet.

What's the problem? Dutch was a lousy catcher. Right?

Quote Originally Posted by Ghost-Of-Ron-Jones View Post
    I just saw Dutch in the afterlife, damn he looks good. The b*stard didn't recognize me, though...........I'll let it slide for now.
    Who was that Hooters girl he was married too? Lynn somebody I think.

Daulton was a great player. It's pretty well known that he was bisexual, and if that's the way he wanted to live his life then who are we to judge?
    Copyright 2011 ADK Innovations, LLC dba Philly Sports Central ALL RIGHTS RESERVED

Swing:

Copyright 2011 ADK Innovations, LLC dba Philly Sports Central ALL RIGHTS RESERVED

How many times was "Dutch" arrested for DUI? Like 5 times, 6?
    And he beat his wife. He was a real piece of work

He didn't really beat her, it was more like he was encouraging her to behave.

Quote Originally Posted by snoop88 View Post
    How many times was "Dutch" arrested for DUI? Like 5 times, 6?
    And he beat his wife. He was a real piece of work
    when you're a gold digging whore like one of his wives or Nicole Brown Simpson you get what you get

+ Reply to Thread