+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: KN/Swing

KN/Swing

who is to blame for Wentz being average now? I'm guessing it has to be the coach.
    Copyright 2011 ADK Innovations, LLC dba Philly Sports Central ALL RIGHTS RESERVED

brady vs the chiefs defense - 267 yards, 0 TD
    wentz vs the chiefs defense - 333 yards, 2 TD

his deep ball is terrible though, if it falls on a receiver it's complete dumb luck, he has no idea where its going when he chucks it deep

the real shame is the run game, hard to run an offense with an 80/20 pass/run

wentz got 60 yards in garbage time and 50 yards on a pass that was an easy pick. He wasn't good. He should never even try to throw the ball more than 20 yards, he doesn't have the arm for it.
    Copyright 2011 ADK Innovations, LLC dba Philly Sports Central ALL RIGHTS RESERVED

he also had a TD and a few deep balls missed because Smith has terrible hands and Jeffery apparently forgot how to play the ball

he's not a top 10 QB at this point, but he definitely has some potential. Probably the most of any QB in the division, though thats not saying much

I know, everything within 15 yards of a receiver is a drop. Eagles fans, lol.

if it bounces off of Smith's hands in the endzone it's catchable. that's been Smith's issue his whole career, not much of a surprise that he's still doing it

King Breather John Gulbunney has a reputation beyond repute John Gulbunney has a reputation beyond repute John Gulbunney has a reputation beyond repute John Gulbunney has a reputation beyond repute John Gulbunney has a reputation beyond repute John Gulbunney has a reputation beyond repute John Gulbunney has a reputation beyond repute John Gulbunney has a reputation beyond repute John Gulbunney has a reputation beyond repute John Gulbunney has a reputation beyond repute John Gulbunney has a reputation beyond repute

Eagles WR's don't drop more balls than any other teams WR's do. I mean I guess more than some teams, but you'd think with Eagles fans whining they have 5X the drops of every team combined every year.

I've Got Hard Nips rncd89 has a reputation beyond repute rncd89 has a reputation beyond repute rncd89 has a reputation beyond repute rncd89 has a reputation beyond repute rncd89 has a reputation beyond repute rncd89 has a reputation beyond repute rncd89 has a reputation beyond repute rncd89 has a reputation beyond repute rncd89 has a reputation beyond repute rncd89 has a reputation beyond repute rncd89 has a reputation beyond repute rncd89's Avatar
    They did last year
    If your not mad at this sentence. Than they're is something wrong with you.

The 15th team had 21 drops, the Eagles had 24. It's just not a big deal, and it isn't a detriment to Wentz' numbers. It happens.

i didnt say it was a detriment to his numbers, he put up great numbers, but it is a detriment to the offense overall

+ Reply to Thread